Charming, eco-friendly boutique hotel
The hotel is located outside of Cahuita, 3km from the village and only twenty minutes walking from the black beach. It offers a sense of peace and security, a small piece of land where you are lulled by the music of nature. The place is green year round, ideal for nature lovers. The dry months are September and October, November to February rather rainy, and the rest of the year with plenty of sunshine with occasionally precipitation in the late afternoon: 2013 / 2014 / 2015.
The hotel with its relaxing and charming environment is surrounded by native trees and abundant gardens that attrack and provide a home to a broad variety of wild life. In this part of the hotel you can observe the magnificent beauty of the Costa Rican nature. Birds, squirrels, gekos, armadillos, foxes, iguanas, aguties, among others are some of the animals that can be seen daily around the whole garden.
Restaurant Don Pelón and pool bar
In a romantic and privat ambiance, we'd like to pamper you in our restaurant "Don Pelón" with a fusion of tropical and european style cuisine. Of course we offer service to the table.
More details >>
For your safety and your family, the hotel has a medical clinic managed by a general practitioner, Ms. Nelsy Castro Trösch.
- Internet - Wireless
- Common TV space in the main room
- Currency exchange
- International telephone calls at reasonable prices
- Fax and postal mail
- 24/7 security
Bernadette and Dani, Swiss and have lived in Costa Rica, are leaders of the development and well being of this beautiful place. Together with them staff, want to help and recommend the best during your stay. They speak German, French, Spanish and English.
- Lidia, native of the Cahuita mountains, house keeper and cooker, she's supplying us with all those wonderful marmelades offered in our restaurant.
- Juan, native of Costa Rica, construction worker, he has been present since the beginning of the construction of the resort. Now he is dedicated maintaining his work.
- Leonor (Leo), native from Nicaragua, she lives in Cahuita and is a Costa Rican resident, also house keeper and helps in the kitchen, all decoration is done by her and her smile is always around the main rooms.